Saturday 14 July 2012

Phase 1--DONE!

Today was incredible!  We had almost 20 volunteers (to include a few children that were happy to add a hand here and there) and we finished all of the shelves today!  We even set up a canopy on the basketball court to make sure we had space for sanding.

We also received another donation on the Library Wish I made on my Facebook page.  Added to the funds donated on the web and here in person, we have now received $140 toward the renovation.  Wonderful!

Today was a beautiful day to work, the Lord blessed us with an overcast sky to keep the sun at bay but no rain to dodge.  We had plenty to drink and were further blessed by a new volunteer, Mike Pratt, from an Army unit stationed here on Guam.  He worked tirelessly and still seemed to like us at the end of the day.

I am so thankful for the many people who came out today to fellowship and work hard.  The Lord sends affirmation just when I need it most.  I love Him so much!











That's it for today, I've been at work for almost 10 hours now and I think it's time to go home.  Tomorrow is Sunday and a day to rest... nice.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those happy faces! I love to see God's people working together and ENJOYING it!

    ReplyDelete