Friday 4 May 2012

Confessions of an Unfaithful Blogger

I confess.  I am an unfaithful blogger.  It has been a year since my last entry; 2011 graduation and now we're ready for 2012 graduates to walk the line!

The next question you might ask is, why?  "Why, Lisa are you so bad at blogging?"  Let's see...

  1. I have limited myself to library matters.
  2. Very few people want to read about citation styles and the new happenings in the Library of Congress cataloging system.
  3. I get bored reading my own posts.

Well, that's all going to change now!   (I hope)

I am giving myself permission to put entries up about anything I find of interest.  This will not just be about library stuff but a reflection of myself.  Which  means you will find things about homeschooling, crafts, libraries, parenting, churches, spirituality and more.

I am also urging people to write to my new email address:  lightheartedlibrarianlisa@gmail.com.  You can urge me to write more (hopefully not less), suggest topics, and ask questions freely. 

I hope you enjoy the new look and the new focus (or foci as the case may be), I will endeavor to be more faithful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment